Monday, February 6, 2012

SHINee (Featured band)

NOTE: I probably will not do a band every day simply because I am a full time student and I don't always have time. BUT I will do my best! Any music submissions or idea please email them to me at vitetemps@gmail.com. I'm always looking for new ideas. It can be form any country, in any language as long as it's music, or a band/song.


Today's featured band will be SHINee.
Basics:
Country: Korea
Members and their places in the group:








Debut year: 2008

Imagery:
Shinee is known for their fashion style, created by designer Ha Sang Baek (하상백), which features high-top sneakers, skinny jeans and colorful sweaters.(1)

Brief Discography:
Korean:
2 studio albums (The Shinee World & Lucifer)
2 repackaged albums (A.MI.GO & Hello)
3 Extended Plays (Replay, Romeo, & 2009 Year of us)
8 Singles
1 Live album
Japanese:
1 Studio album (The First)
3 Singles
1 Live DVD

They've been on 3 tours of their own, 2 affiliated tours, and 2 tours where they were the supporting act.

Song example LIVE:



Music Videos




Sources:
1: "Countdown to SHINee's Comeback + flame's Revealed Concept Teaser Photo". Newsen. July 8, 2010. Retrieved July 13, 2010.

Youtube for both of the videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment